The Detailed Agenda for our 2023 Maryland State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
Through our extensive stakeholder engagement process, we have put together many exciting panels that will cover the most important topics in Maryland health policy.
Join us as we hear from experts across the landscape of Maryland healthcare, including:
- Laura Herrera-Scott: Secretary of Health, Maryland Department of Health
- Jennifer Briemann: Executive Director, Maryland Managed Care Organization Association
- Angelo Edge: Chief Executive Officer, Aetna Better Health of Maryland
- Andrew York, PharmD: Executive Director, Maryland Prescription Drug Affordability Board
- Josh Sharfstein, MD: Vice Dean for Public Health Practice and Community Engagement, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Del. Bonnie Cullison: Vice-Chair, Health and Government Operations Committee
- Del. Nicholaus Kipke: Member, House Health and Government Operations Committee
- Linda Henderson-Smith, PhD: Senior Product Director, Carelon Behavioral Health
- Shannon Hall: Executive Director, Community Behavioral Health Association of Maryland
- Venkat Koshanam: Chief Information Officer, Maryland Health Benefit Exchange
- Vinny DeMarco: President, Maryland Citizens Health Initiative
These are just some of the engaging speakers we have lined up for our June 14th event at the Baltimore Convention Center.
If you haven’t signed up to join us yet, register now to reserve your spot so you don’t miss this lineup of health policy experts and industry leaders. You can also reach out to us if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!