The Detailed Agenda for our 2023 Michigan State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
Through our extensive stakeholder engagement process, we have put together many exciting panels that will cover the most important topics in Michigan health policy.
Join us as we hear from experts across the landscape of Michigan healthcare, including:
- Farah Hanley: Chief Deputy Director for Health, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Marianne Udow-Phillips: Former Executive Director, Center for Health and Research Transformation
- Michael Cabonargi: Region Director, Region V, US Department of Health and Human Services
- Sen. Sylvia Santana: Majority Vice Chair, Senate Health Policy Committee
- Michael Parr: D-SNP Executive Director, UnitedHealthcare
- Phillip Bergquist: President & Chief Executive Officer, Michigan Primary Care Association
- Kiddada Green: Founding Executive Director, Black Mothers’ Breastfeeding Association
- Rep. Curt VanderWall: Minority Vice Chair, House Health Policy Committee
- Trish Cortes: Executive Director, Washtenaw County CMH
- Dominick Pallone: Executive Director, Michigan Association of Health Plans
- Shannon Saksewski: Senior Manager, SDOH Project Management, Aetna
These are just some of the engaging speakers we have lined up for our May 23rd event at the Lansing Center.
If you haven’t signed up to join us yet, register now to reserve your spot so you don’t miss this lineup of health policy experts and industry leaders. You can also reach out to us if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!