The Detailed Agenda for our 2023 Hawaii State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
Stay one step ahead. Join our email list for the latest news.Subscribe
Through our extensive stakeholder engagement process, we have put together many exciting panels that will cover the most important topics in Hawaii health policy.
Join us as we hear from experts across the landscape of Hawaii healthcare, including:
- Josh Green, MD: Governor, State of Hawaii
- Judy Mohr Peterson, PhD: Medicaid Director, State of Hawaii Department of Human Services
- Paige Heckathorn Choy: Associate Vice President, Government Affairs, Healthcare Association of Hawaii
- Mike Robinson: Vice President, Government Relations & Community Affairs, Hawaii Pacific Health
- Marcus Iwane, MD: President, Clinic Chief, West Oahu Medical Office, Ahahui o na Kauka, Association of Native Hawaiian Physicians; Kaiser Permanente
- Heather Lusk: Executive Director, Hawai’i Health & Harm Reduction Center
- Connie Mitchell: President & Chief Executive Officer, IHS Hawaii Homeless Triage and Transfer Program
- Jennifer Diesman: Senior Vice President, Government Policy & Advocacy, HMSA
- Natasha Parekh, MD: Chief Medical Officer, Queens Clinically Integrated Physicians Network
- Derek Vale: Health Systems Management Office Chief, Department of Health Behavioral Health Administration
- Reinie Gerrits-Goh, PhD: Senior Policy & Data Analyst, University of Hawaii Rural Health Research and Policy Center
These are just some of the engaging speakers we have lined up for our January 11th event at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
If you haven’t signed up to join us yet, register now to reserve your spot so you don’t miss this lineup of health policy experts and industry leaders. You can also reach out to us if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!