The Detailed Agenda for our 2022 Texas State of Reform Health Policy Conference on March 10 at the AT&T Hotel and Conference Center in Austin is now available! Our team has carefully crafted these panel topics after a long process of stakeholder engagement, where we identified the most critical health policy topics and conversations taking place across the Texas health care landscape.
Stay one step ahead. Join our email list for the latest news.Subscribe
We’re thrilled to share this list of over 60 speakers and experts, including:
- John Hellerstedt, MD: Commissioner, Department of State Health Services
- Rep. James Frank: Chair, House Human Services Committee
- Rep. Nicole Collier: Member, House Public Health Committee
- Stephen Palmer: Principal, Health Management Associates
- Cindy Zolnierek, PhD: Chief Executive Officer, Texas Nurses Association
- Nadia Salibi: Chief Program Officer, CitySquare
- Todd Haedrich: Chief Executive Officer, Optimize.Health
- Gary Seguin: Clinical and Quality Director, Beacon Health Options
- Emily Stewart: Executive Director, Community Catalyst
- Peter Boumenot: Chief Product Officer, Signify Health
- Cynthia Humphrey: Executive Director, Texas Association of Substance Abuse Programs
- Tom Banning: Chief Executive Officer, Texas Academy of Family Physicians
- Chris Skisak: Chief Executive Officer, Houston Business Council on Health
These are just some of the names confirmed to be a part of our conference on March 10. If you’re not yet registered to join us, register today to reserve your spot and hear from this fantastic array of speakers. You can also send us a message if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you in Austin!