The full Detailed Agenda for the 2021 Los Angeles State of Reform Health Policy Conference on September 23rd is now available! We have carefully crafted these panel topics after a long process of stakeholder engagement that allowed us to zero in on the health care policy topics most important and relevant to California. We are excited to share this list of nearly 60 speakers with you, including:
- Asm. Ash Kalra: Member, California Assembly Democratic Caucus
- Asm. Luz Rivas: Member, Assembly Health Committee
- Kelly Bruno: Chief Executive Officer, National Health Foundation
- Les Ybarra: President, California Medicaid, Anthem
- Maryjane Puffer: Executive Director, Los Angeles Trust for Children’s Health
- Katrina Parrish, MD: Chief Quality and Information Executive, LA Care
- Jonathan Sherin, MD, PhD: Director, LA County Department of Mental Health
- Louise McCarthy: Chief Executive Officer, Community Clinic Association of LA County
- Martha Santana-Chin: Government Programs Officer, Health Net & California Health & Wellness
- Ed Kim, MD: Physician in Chief, City of Hope
These are just a few of the amazing speakers we have slated to be with us on September 23rd.
If you’re not yet registered to join us, register today to reserve your spot to hear from this list of important and innovative though leaders. If you have any questions about the conference, feel free to drop us a note. We can’t wait to have you with us!