The full Detailed Agenda for our 2021 Alaska State of Reform Health Policy Conference on September 14th is now available! We are happy to share this list of nearly 60 speakers with you, including:
- Sen. Shelley Hughes: Majority Leader, Alaska State Senate
- Rep. Mike Prax: Member, House Health & Social Services Committee
- Karen Koenemann: Vice President, Programs, Mat-Su Health Foundation
- John Sun: Vice President, Health and Human Services, Philips Healthcare
- Steve Williams: Chief Operating Officer, Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority
- Laura Young: Executive Director, healtheConnect Alaska
- Jennifer Meyer: Assistant Professor, Health Sciences, University of Alaska – Anchorage
- Adam Crum: Commissioner, Department of Health and Social Services
- Jared Kosin: Chief Executive Officer, Alaska State Hospital and Nursing Home Association
- Jasmine Boyle: Executive Director, Anchorage Coalition to End Homelessness
- Rhonda Prowell-Kitter: Chief Financial Officer, Public Education Health Trust
These are just a few of the nearly 60 speakers slated to be a part of the program on September 14th!
If you’re not yet registered to join us, register today to reserve your spot and hear from this great list of speakers. You can also drop us a note if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!