The full Detailed Agenda for our 2021 Inland Northwest State of Reform Health Policy Conference in Spokane on September 9th is now available! We are happy to share this list of nearly 60 speakers with you, including:
- Bob Ferguson: Attorney General, State of Washington
- Alison Poulsen: Executive Director, Better Health Together
- Jay Fathi, MD: Chief Executive Officer, Molina
- David Condon: Vice President, Eastern Washington, Premera
- Rep. Tom Dent: Ranking Minority Member, House Children, Youth & Families Committee
- Pam MacEwan: Chief Executive Officer, Washington Health Benefit Exchange
- Rep. Jessica Bateman: Vice Chair, House Health Care & Wellness Committee
- Rep. Ron Muzzall: Ranking Member, Senate Health & Long Term Care Committee
- Judy Zerzan, MD: Chief Medical Officer, Health Care Authority
- Cassie Sauer: President & Chief Executive Officer, Washington State Hospital Association
- Francisco Velázquez, MD: Interim Health Officer, Spokane Regional Health District
These are just a few of the nearly 60 speakers slated to be a part of the program on September 9th!
If you’re not yet registered to join us, register today to reserve your spot and hear from this great list of speakers. You can also drop us a note if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!