Detailed Agenda for the 2022 North Texas State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
The Detailed Agenda for our 2022 North Texas State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
Get the latest state-specific policy intelligence for the health care sector delivered to your inbox.
Through our extensive stakeholder engagement process, we have put together many exciting panels that will cover the most important topics in Texas health policy.
Join us as we hear from experts across the landscape of Texas health care, including:
- Rep. Stephanie Klick: Chair, House Public Health Committee, Texas House of Representatives
- Carol Lucky: CEO, North Texas Behavioral Health Authority
- Elizabeth Merwin, PhD: Executive Director, UT Arlington Center for Rural Health and Nursing
- Joyce Tapley: CEO, Foremost Family Health Center
- Yvette Wingate: Community Health Equity & Inclusion Division Manager, Tarrant County Health Equity and Community Engagement
- Greg Thompson: President, Texas Medicaid, Amerigroup
- Rep. Toni Rose: Vice Chair, Select Committee on Health Care Reform, Texas House of Representatives
- William Sage, MD: Professor of Law, Bush School of Government & Public Service, Texas A&M University
These are just some of the engaging speakers we have lined up for our Sept. 27th event at the Irving Convention Center.
If you haven’t signed up to join us yet, register now to reserve your spot so you don’t miss this lineup of health policy experts and industry leaders. You can also reach out to us if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!