The Detailed Agenda for our 2022 Oregon State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
Stay one step ahead. Join our email list for the latest news.Subscribe
Through our extensive stakeholder engagement process, we have put together many exciting panels that will cover the most important topics in Oregon health policy.
Join us as we hear from experts across the landscape of Oregon health care, including:
- Ingrid Ulrey: Region 10 Director, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Becky Hultberg: President & Chief Executive Officer, Oregon Association of Hospitals & Health Systems
- Rep. Raquel Moore-Green: Member, House Interim Committee on Health Care
- Pat Allen: Director, Oregon Health Authority
- Robert Duehmig: Interim Director, Oregon Office of Rural Health
- Rep. Rob Nosse: Chair, House Interim Committee on Behavioral Health
- Troy Larkin, PhD: Executive Director, Nursing Outcomes & Education, Providence Nursing Institute
These are just some of the engaging speakers we have lined up for our October 25th event at the Hilton Portland Downtown.
If you haven’t signed up to join us yet, register now to reserve your spot so you don’t miss this lineup of health policy experts and industry leaders. You can also reach out to us if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!