The Detailed Agenda for our 2021 Southern California State of Reform Health Policy Conference on December 2nd is now available! We have carefully crafted these panel topics after a long process of stakeholder engagement that helped us zero in on the health care policy topics most important and relevant to Southern California. We are excited to share this list of over nearly 60 speakers with you including:
- Nick Macchione: Director, Health and Human Services & Deputy Chief Administrative Officer, San Diego County
- Sarah Owens: Principal Consultant, Health Management Associates
- Aaron Toyama: Senior Advisor, Health Care Programs, Department of Health Care Services
- Jose Plaza: State Director, Unite Us
- Sheree Paloutzian: Senior Director, Health Plans, West Region, Quest Diagnostics
- Paul Hegyi: Chief Executive Officer, San Diego County Medical Society
- Nathan Fletcher: Chair, San Diego County Board of Supervisors
- Kristof Stremikis: Director of Market Analysis and Insight, California Health Care Foundation
- Anthony Nguyen: District Director, Office of US Rep. Scott Peters
- Danielle Harris: Healthcare QM, Manager, Aetna
- Linnea Koopmans: Chief Executive Officer, Local Health Plans of California
- Azucena Valladolid: Executive Vice President, Rental Assistant and Workforce Development, San Diego Housing Commission
- Dana Sherrod: Birth Equity & Racial Justice Manager, Public Health Alliance of Southern California
These are just a sampling of the speakers confirmed to be a part of the program on December 2nd, 2021.
If you’re not yet registered to join us, register today to reserve your spot and hear from this great list of speakers. You can also drop us a note if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!