The Detailed Agenda for the 2021 Oregon State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
The full Detailed Agenda for the 2021 Oregon State of Reform Health Policy Conference on October 26th is now available! We have carefully crafted these panel topics after a long process of stakeholder engagement that has helped us zero in on the health care policy topics most important and relevant to Oregon. We are excited to share this list of almost 60 speakers with you, including:
- Jeff Heatherington: Chairman, Heatherington Foundation
- Eric Hunter: Chief Executive Officer, CareOregon
- Sen. Deb Patterson: Chair, Senate Interim Committee on Health Care
- Pat Allen: Director, Oregon Health Authority
- Sherry Copeland: Assistant Vice President, Account Partnerships, Beacon Health Options
- Becky Hultberg: President & Chief Executive Officer, Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
- Rep. Tawna D. Sanchez: Chair, House Committee on Behavioral Health
- Dawn Weimar: Director, State Regulatory Affairs, 3M
- Felisa Hagins: Political Director, SEIU Local 49
- Jodi Hack: Senior Director, State Advocacy, PhRMA
- Kathleen Nolan: Regional Vice President, Health Management Associates
- Anna Kaltenboeck: Senior Health Advisor, US Senate Finance Committee
- Paul Dioguardi: Senior Vice President, Forbes Tate
- Matt Sinnott: Director, Government Programs, Willamette Dental
These are just a sampling of the nearly 60 speakers that we have confirmed or invited to be a part of the program on October 26th.
If you’re not yet registered to join the fun, register today to reserve your spot to hear from this list of important and innovative thought leaders. If you have any questions about the conference, feel free to drop us a note.