The Detailed Agenda for our 2023 Illinois State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
Through our extensive stakeholder engagement process, we have put together many exciting panels that will cover the most important topics in Illinois health policy.
Join us as we hear from experts across the landscape of Illinois healthcare, including:
- Gov. JB Pritzker: Governor, State of Illinois
- Michael Cabonargi: Region Director, Region V, US Department of Health and Human Services
- Andrea Goetz: Executive Director, Child & Family Division, Carelon Behavioral Health
- Theresa Eagleson: Director, Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services
- Sol Flores: Deputy Governor, State of Illinois
- Lakshmi Emory, MD: Chief Medical Officer, Aetna Better Health of Illinois
- Sen. Ann Gillespie: Chair, Appropriations – Health and Human Services
- Susan Swart, EdD, MS, RN, CAE: Executive Director, American Nurses Association of Illinois
- Rep. Tom Demmer: Republican Spokesperson, Appropriations – Health and Human Services
- David Albert: Director, Division of Mental Health, Illinois Department of Human Services
- Deanee Benos: Co-Founder, Women’s Justice Institute
These are just some of the engaging speakers we have lined up for our June 8th event at the Sheraton Grand Chicago Riverwalk.
If you haven’t signed up to join us yet, register now to reserve your spot so you don’t miss this lineup of health policy experts and industry leaders. You can also reach out to us if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!