The Detailed Agenda for our 2023 Northern California State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
Through our extensive stakeholder engagement process, we have put together many exciting panels that will cover the most important topics in California health policy.
Join us as we hear from experts across the landscape of California healthcare, including:
- Melissa Stafford Jones: Director, California Children and Youth Behavioral Health Initiative
- CDR. Matthew C. Johns: Regional Health Administrator, U.S. HHS Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health
- Beau Hennemann: RVP, Local Engagement and Plan Performance, Anthem Blue Cross
- Asm. Jim Wood: Chair, California Assembly Health Committee
- Peggy Broussard-Wheeler: Vice President, Policy, California Hospital Association, Sacramento
- Pooja Mittal, MD: Chief Health Equity Officer, Health Net
- Asm. Marie Waldron: Vice-Chair, California Assembly Health Committee
- Susan Phillip: Deputy Director, Health Care Delivery Systems, California Department of Health Care Services
- Le Ondra Clark Harvey, PhD: Chief Executive Officer, California Council of Community Behavioral Health Agencies
- Bill Barcellona: Executive Vice President, Government Affairs, America’s Physician Groups
- Katherine Barresi, RN: Senior Director, Health Services, Partnership HealthPlan of California
These are just some of the engaging speakers we have lined up for our May 23rd event at the Safe Credit Union Convention Center.
If you haven’t signed up to join us yet, register now to reserve your spot so you don’t miss this lineup of health policy experts and industry leaders. You can also reach out to us if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!