Detailed Agenda for the 2023 Texas State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
The Detailed Agenda for our 2023 Texas State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
Get the latest state-specific policy intelligence for the health care sector delivered to your inbox.
Through our extensive stakeholder engagement process, we have put together many exciting panels that will cover the most important topics in Texas health policy.
Join us as we hear from experts across the landscape of Texas healthcare, including:
- Sima Ladjevardian: Region 6 Director, US Department of Health and Human Services
- John Hellerstedt, MD: Former Commissioner, Texas State Department of Health Services
- George Gooch: Chief Executive Officer, Texas Health Services Authority
- Serena Bumpus: Chief Executive Officer, Texas Nurses Association
- Kevin Denmark: Vice President, Account Partnerships, Beacon Health Options
- Evelyn Delgado: Chair & President, Texas Women’s Health Association
- Adam Willmann: Chief Executive Officer, Goodall-Witcher Hospital
- Edwin Estevez: Co-Founder, Estrategia Group
- David Balat: Director, Right on Healthcare, Texas Public Policy Foundation
- Celia Naevel, MD: Director, Center for Adolescent Health
- Stacy Pogue: Senior Policy Analyst, Every Texan
These are just some of the engaging speakers we have lined up for our March 9th event at the Austin AT&T Hotel and Conference Center.
If you haven’t signed up to join us yet, register now to reserve your spot so you don’t miss this lineup of health policy experts and industry leaders. You can also reach out to us if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!