The Detailed Agenda for our 2023 Washington State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
Stay one step ahead. Join our email list for the latest news.Subscribe
Through our extensive stakeholder engagement process, we have put together many exciting panels that will cover the most important topics in Washington health policy.
Join us as we hear from experts across the landscape of Washington healthcare, including:
- Sue Birch: Director, Washington State Health Care Authority
- Ingrid Ulrey: Region 10 Director, US Department of Health and Human Services
- Stacey Lopez: Behavioral Health Executive Director, UnitedHealthcare
- JanMarie Ward: President, Washington State Public Health Association
- Lynnette Vehrs: President, Washington State Nurses Association
- Anthony Woods: President & Chief Executive Officer, Amerigroup Washington
- Kelli Houston: Chief Equity Officer, Community Health Plan of Washington
- Jim Freeburg: Founder & Executive Director, Patient Coalition of Washington
- Rochelle Williams: Tribal Operations Manager, Volunteers of America Western Washington
- Tony Quang, MD: President, American College of Legal Medicine
These are just some of the engaging speakers we have lined up for our January 5th event at the Westin Seattle.
If you haven’t signed up to join us yet, register now to reserve your spot so you don’t miss this lineup of health policy experts and industry leaders. You can also reach out to us if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!