Why Even Bother With Payment Reform?
DJ Wilson | Apr 18, 2012 |
Top 5 stories in the National Edition
- ADAPT WA pushes psilocybin initiative, noting plants are effective alternative to other drugs
- Lawmakers push for greater availability of naloxone in Oregon
- California Legislature advances controversial effort to restrict health sector consolidation
- Divided California Assembly approves bill prohibiting COVID-19 misinformation from providers
- Task force members concerned with software options under consideration for DOC’s new EHR system