Detailed Agenda for the 2020 Washington Conference now available!
The full Detailed Agenda for our 2020 Washington State of Reform Health Policy Conference in Seattle on January 9th is now available! We have carefully crafted these panel topics after a long process of stakeholder engagement that has helped us zero in on the health care policy topics most important and relevant to Washington State. We are excited to share this list of over 100 speakers with you including:
- John Kitzhaber, MD:Former Governor, State of Oregon
- Jane Beyer: Senior Policy Advisor, Office of the Insurance Commissioner
- David Frockt:Vice Chair, Senate Ways & Means Committee
- Nancy Giunto: Executive Director, Washington Health Alliance
- Leanne Berge: Chief Executive Officer, Community Health Plan of Washington
- Sue Birch: Director, Washington State Health Care Authority
- Eileen Cody: Chair, House Health Care & Wellness Committee
- Pam MacEwan: Chief Executive Officer, Washington Health Benefit Exchange
- Josh Green, MD: Lietenant Governor, State of Hawaii
- Peter Adler: President, Molina Healthcare of Washington
- Diane Oakes: President & Chief Executive Officer, Arcora Foundation
- Jurgen Unützer, MD, MPH, MA: Professor & Chair in the Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington
These are just a sampling of the speakers that we have confirmed or invited to be a part of the program on January 9th.
If you’re not yet registered to join the fun, register today to reserve your spot to hear from this list of important and innovative thought leaders. If you have any questions about the conference, feel free to drop us a note. We can’t wait to see you in Seattle!