Detailed Agenda for the 2020 Utah Conference now available!
The Detailed Agenda for our 2020 Utah State of Reform Conference in Salt Lake City on April 2nd is now available! We have carefully crafted these panel topics after a long process of stakeholder engagement that has helped us zero in on the health care policy topics most important and relevant to Utah. We are excited to share this list of over 60 speakers with you including:
- Spencer Cox: Lt. Governor, State of Utah
- Joe Miner, MD: Executive Director, Utah Dept. of Health
- Rep. Brad Daw: Chair, House Health and Human Services Committee
- Rep. Jim Dunnigan: Chair, House Business and Labor Committee
- Rep. Jennifer Dailey-Provost: Member, House Health and Human Services Committee
- Sen. Gene Davis: Member, Health Reform Task Force
- Dave Gessel: Executive Vice President, Utah Hospital Association
- Travis Jackson: Vice President, Beacon Health Options
- Chandra Gowda, MD: Chief Medical Officer, Molina Healthcare of Utah
- Chad Westover: President, University of Utah Health Plans
- Michael Hales: Senior Director, Government Healthcare programs, University of Utah Health
- Emma Chacon: Director of Medicaid Operations, Utah Dept. of Health
- Michelle McOmber: CEO, Utah Medical Association
- Rita Osborn: Director, Utah Center for Rural Health
These are just a sampling of the speakers confirmed to be a part of the program on April 2nd.
If you’re not yet registered to join us, register today to reserve your spot and hear from this great list of speakers. You can also drop us a note if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!