Detailed Agenda for the 2020 Texas Conference now available!
The complete Detailed Agenda for our 2020 Texas State of Reform Health Policy Conference in Austin on February 4th is now available! We have carefully crafted these panel topics after a long process of stakeholder engagement that has helped us zero in on the health care policy topics most important and relevant to Texas. We are excited to share this list of over 60 speakers with you including:
- Colm O’Comartun: Co-Founder, 50 State & Former Executive Director, DGA
- Stephanie Muth: Deputy Executive Commissioner, Medicaid & CHIP Services
- Rep. Garnet Coleman: Chair, House County Affairs Committee
- Steve Love: Chief Executive Officer, Dallas-Fort Worth Hospital Council
- Billy Milwee: President & Chief Executive Officer, Billy Millwee & Associates
- Sen. Nathan Johnson: Member, Senate Committee on Health & Human Services
- Susan Lilly: Chief Executive Officer, Lilly & Co.
- Kay Ghahremani: President & Chief Executive Officer, Texas Association of Community Health Plans
- Mini Khalon, Ph.D: Vice Dean for Health Ecosystem, UT Austin Dell Medical School
- Kathy Caldwell: Chief Executive Officer, Legacy Community Health
These are just a sampling of the speakers that we have confirmed or invited to be a part of the program on February 4th.
If you’re not yet registered to join the fun, register today to reserve your spot to hear from this list of important and innovative thought leaders. If you have any questions about the conference, feel free to drop us a note. We can’t wait to see you in Austin!