Detailed Agenda for 2020 Oregon Conference now available!
The Detailed Agenda for our 2020 Oregon State of Reform Virtual Health Policy Conference on October 22nd is now available! We have carefully crafted these panel topics after a long process of stakeholder engagement that helped us zero in on the health care policy topics most important and relevant to Oregon. We are excited to share this list of over 50 speakers with you including:
- Rep. Earl Blumenauer: Member, House Ways and Means Subcommittee on Health
- Eric Hunter: CEO, CareOregon
- Jeff Heatherington, LHD (Hon): President, The Heatherington Foundation for Innovation and Education in Health Care
- Rep. Raquel Moore-Green: Member, House Interim Committee on Health Care
- Rep. Andrea Salinas: Chair, House Interim Committee on Health Care
- James Schroeder: CEO, Health Share of Oregon
- Hon. John Kitzhaber: Former Oregon Governor
- Mandrill Taylor, MD: Physician in Charge, Mental Health, Kaiser Permanente
- Sen. James Manning: Member, Joint Task Force on Universal Health Care
- Melissa Unger: Executive Director, SEIU 503
- Rep. Rachel Prusak: Vice Chair, House Interim Committee on Health Care
These are just a sampling of the speakers confirmed to be a part of the program on October 22nd.
If you’re not yet registered to join us, register today to reserve your spot and hear from this great list of speakers. You can also drop us a note if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!