Detailed Agenda for the 2021 Hawaii Conference now available!
The Detailed Agenda for our 2021 Hawaii State of Reform Virtual Health Policy Conference on January 14 is now available! We have carefully crafted these panel topics after a long process of stakeholder engagement that helped us zero in on the health care policy topics most important and relevant to Hawaii.
We are excited to share this list of over 50 speakers with you including:
- Josh Green, MD: Lieutenant Governor, State of Hawaii
- Rep. Sylvia Luke: Chair, House Finance Committee
- Ray Vara: CEO, Hawaii Pacific Health
- Sen. Jarrett Keohokalole: Chair, Senate Health Committee
- Mark Mugiishi, MD: President & CEO, HMSA
- Beth Giesting: Director, Hawaii Budget and Policy Center
- Rep. Linda Ichiyama: Chair, House Pandemic & Disaster Preparedness Committee
- Rich Bettini: President & CEO, Waianae Coast Comprehensive Health Center
- Meghan O’Toole: Health Policy Advisor, The Office of Sen. Brian Schatz
- Rep. Ryan Yamane: Chair, House Health, Human Services & Homelessness Committee
These are just a sampling of the speakers confirmed to be a part of the program on January 14.
If you’re not registered to join us, register today to reserve your spot and hear from this great list of speakers. You can also drop us a note if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!