Detailed Agenda for 2020 Southern California Conference now available!
The Detailed Agenda for our 2020 Southern California State of Reform Virtual Health Policy Conference on December 8th is now available! We have carefully crafted these panel topics after a long process of stakeholder engagement that helped us zero in on the health care policy topics most important and relevant to Southern California. We are excited to share this list of over 50 speakers with you including:
- Will Lightbourne: Director, Department of Health Care Services
- Asm. Rob Bonta: Member, Assembly Health Committee
- Jacey Cooper: State Medicaid Director
- Kristen Cerf: President, Blue Shield Promise
- John Baackes: CEO, LA Care
- Demetria Malloy, MD: Plan Performance Medical Director, Anthem
- Tashfeen Suleman: CEO, Cloud Medx
- Tim Gronninger: CEO, Caravan Health
- Kelly Bruno: CEO, National Health Foundation
- Michelle Gibbons: Executive Director, County Health Executives Association of California
- Andrea Bennett, PhD: Senior Director, Public Policy, Aetna
- Maria Lemus: Executive Director, Vision y Compromiso
- Kimberly Chen: Principal Consultant, Senate Committee on Health
These are just a sampling of the speakers confirmed to be a part of the program on December 8th.
If you’re not yet registered to join us, register today to reserve your spot and hear from this great list of speakers. You can also drop us a note if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!