Detailed Agenda for the 2019 Southern California Conference now available!
The full Detailed Agenda for our 2019 Southern California State of Reform Health Policy Conference in San Diego on December 3rd is now available! We have carefully crafted these panel topics after a long process of stakeholder engagement that has helped us zero in on the health care policy topics most important and relevant to Southern California. We are excited to share this list of about 60 speakers with you including:
- Robin Gomez: CEO, Alvarado Hospital Medical Center
- Michael Keyes: Vice President, Collective Medical Technology
- Jennifer Miyamoto Echevarria: Director, BlueShield of California
- Luke Bergmann: Director, Behavioral Health, San Diego County
- Judi Nightingale: Director, Population Health, Riverside Univ. Health System
- David Panush: CEO, California Health Policy Strategies
- Asm. Marie Waldron
- Dan Chavez: CEO, San Diego Health Connect
These are just a sampling of the speakers that we have confirmed or invited to be a part of the program on December 3rd.
If you’re not yet registered to join the fun, register today to reserve your spot to hear from this list of important and innovative thought leaders. If you have any questions about the conference, feel free to drop us a note. We can’t wait to see you in San Diego!