Detailed Agenda for the 2020 Alaska Conference now available!
The Detailed Agenda for our 2020 Alaska State of Reform Virtual Health Policy Conference on September 30th is now available! We have carefully crafted these panel topics after a long process of stakeholder engagement that helped us zero in on the health care policy topics most important and relevant to Alaska. We are excited to share this list of over 50 speakers with you including:
- Sen. Natasha von Imhof: Co-Chair, Senate Finance Committee
- Sen. Tom Begich: Minority Leader, Alaska State Senate
- Tom Chard: Executive Director, Alaska Behavioral Health Assoc.
- Rep. Ivy Spohnholz: Chair, House Labor and Commerce Committee
- Kris Knauss: Managing Partner, Confluence Strategies
- Tammy Green: CEO, Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center
- Brandon Ousley: CEO, Anchorage Fracture and Orthopedic
- Sandra Heffern: Consultant, Alaska Health Reform
- Rep. Andy Josephson: Chair, House Judiciary Committee, Finance Sub-Comm.
- Lance Johnson: Director, Behavioral Health, Norton Sound Health Corp.
These are just a sampling of the speakers confirmed to be a part of the program on September 30th.
If you’re not yet registered to join us, register today to reserve your spot and hear from this great list of speakers. You can also drop us a note if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!