The Detailed Agenda for our 2022 Northern California State of Reform Health Policy Conference on March 23rd is now available!
Through our extensive stakeholder engagement process, we have developed numerous exciting panels that will cover the most important topics in California health policy.
Stay one step ahead. Join our email list for the latest news.Subscribe
We are thrilled to have nearly to 60 speakers slated for this conference, including:
- Asm. Jim Wood: Chair, Assembly Committee on Health
- Teresa Stark: Vice President, Government Relations, Kaiser Permanente
- Pooja Mittal, MD: Medical Director, Population Health Equity, Health Net
- Sarah Steenhausen: Deputy Director, Aging Policy, Research, and Equity, California Dept. of Aging
- Asm. Jim Patterson: Member, Assembly Budget Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
- Alinea Stevens, MD: Medical Director, Chapa-De Indian Health
- Janus Norman: Senior Vice President, Centers for Government Relations and Political Operations, California Medical Association
- John Luther, DDS: Chief Dental Officer, Western Dental
- Aaron Starfire: Director, Government Relations and Client Operations, Aetna Better Health of CA
- Moira Kelly: Regional Network Director, West Coast, Unite Us
- Michelle Baass: Director, California Dept. of Health Care Services
This is just the start — we have many more exciting speakers teed up for March 23rd at the SAFE Credit Union Convention Center!
If you haven’t signed up to join us yet, register now to reserve your spot so you don’t miss this great lineup of health policy experts. You can also reach out to us if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!