The Detailed Agenda for our 2021 North Texas State of Reform Virtual Health Policy Conference on September 30th is now available! We have carefully crafted our Topical Agenda after a long process of stakeholder engagement that helped us zero in on the health care policy topics most important and relevant to Texas. We are excited to share this list of over 60 speakers with you including:
- Sen. Nathan Johnson: Vice Chair, Senate Administration Committee
- Cecile Young: Executive Commissioner, Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- Steve Love: Chief Executive Officer, Dallas-Fort Worth Hospital Council
- Michelle Forbes, MD: Medical Director of Community Health, Catalyst Health Network
- Leticia Reyes-Nash: Principal, Health Management Associates
- Winjie Miao: Senior Vice President & Chief Experience Officer, Texas Health Resources
- Rep. Julie Johnson: Member, Texas House Health and Human Services Committee
- Theresa Brown, MD: Chief Regional Medical Officer, CareMore Health
- Carly McCord, PhD: Director of Telebehavioral Health, Texas A&M University
- Andrea Balogh: President, Texas Division, Women’s Health USA
These are just a sampling of the speakers confirmed to be a part of the program on September 30th.
If you’re not yet registered to join us, register today to reserve your spot and hear from this great list of speakers. You can also drop us a note if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to having you with us!