Detailed Agenda for the 2021 State of Reform Federal Conference now available!
The Detailed Agendas for our 2021 State of Reform Federal Health Policy Conference on April 7th-8th are now available!
Get the latest state-specific policy intelligence for the health care sector delivered to your inbox.
We are excited to share this list of almost 100 speakers with you including:
- Sen. Ron Wyden: Chair, Senate Finance Committee
- Matt Ferrara: Director, State Regulatory Affairs, 3M HIS
- Kathleen Nolan: Regional Vice President, Health Management Associates
- Frank McStay: Senior Policy Advisor, Baylor Scott & White Health
- Ron Bialek: President, Public Health Foundation
- David Grossman, MD: National Senior Medical Director, Community Health
- Christopher Murray, MD: Director, Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation
- Congresswoman Allyson Y. Schwartz: President and Chief Executive Officer, Better Medicare Alliance
- Valinda Rutledge: Executive Vice President, Federal Affairs, America’s Physician Groups
- Rep. Earl Blumenauer: Member, House Ways & Means Subcommittee on Health
These are just a sampling of the speakers confirmed to be a part of the program on April 7th and 8th.
If you’re not yet registered to join us, register today to reserve your spot and hear from this great list of speakers. You can also drop us a note if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!