The Detailed Agenda for our 2023 Florida State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
Through our extensive stakeholder engagement process, we have put together many exciting panels that will cover the most important topics in Florida health policy.
Join us as we hear from experts across the landscape of Florida healthcare, including:
- Antrell Tyson: Region 4 Director, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Simone Marstiller: Former Secretary of Medicaid, Agency for Health Care Administration
- Karen van Caulil, PhD: President & Chief Executive Officer, Florida Alliance for Healthcare Value
- Nicole Bradberry: Chief Executive Officer, Florida Association of ACOs
- Jennifer Sweet: Chief Executive Officer, Aetna Better Health of Florida
- Cliff Bauer: Vice President Government Relations and Joint Ventures, Miami Jewish Health
- Jodi Ray: Principal Investigator & Project Director, Florida Covering Kids and Families
- Ben Browning: Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Florida Association of Community Health Centers
- Jamarah Amani: Executive Director, Southern Birth Justice Network
- Justin Senior: Chief Executive Officer, Safety Net Hospital Alliance of Florida
- Nate Landsbaum: Plan President & Chief Executive Officer, Sunshine State Health Plan
These are just some of the engaging speakers we have lined up for our May 18th event at the JW Marriott Tampa Water Street.
If you haven’t signed up to join us yet, register now to reserve your spot so you don’t miss this lineup of health policy experts and industry leaders. You can also reach out to us if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!