Detailed Agenda for the 2022 Alaska State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
The Detailed Agenda for our 2022 Alaska State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
Get the latest state-specific policy intelligence for the health care sector delivered to your inbox.
Through our extensive stakeholder engagement process, we have put together many exciting panels that will cover the most important topics in Alaska health policy.
Join us as we hear from experts across the landscape of Alaska health care, including:
- Mari Selle: Director, Workforce Development & Health Equity, Alaska Primary Care Association
- Celeste Hodge Growden: President & CEO, Alaska Black Caucus
- Adam Crum: Commissioner, Alaska Department of Health
- Sen. Tom Begich: Minority Leader, Alaska State Senate
- Asm. Meg Zaletel: Executive Director, Anchorage Coalition to End Homelessness
- Brandy Seignemartin, Pharm.D.: Executive Director, Alaska Pharmacists Association
- Sen. Shelley Hughes: Vice Chair, Senate Health & Social Services
- Leah Van Kirk: Statewide Suicide Prevention Coordinator, Alaska Division of Behavioral Health
These are just some of the engaging speakers we have lined up for our October 6th event at the Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center.
If you haven’t signed up to join us yet, register now to reserve your spot so you don’t miss this lineup of health policy experts and industry leaders. You can also reach out to us if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!