Detailed Agenda for the 2022 Inland Northwest State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
The Detailed Agenda for our 2022 Inland Northwest State of Reform Health Policy Conference on Sept. 8th is now available!
Get the latest state-specific policy intelligence for the health care sector delivered to your inbox.
Through our extensive stakeholder engagement process, we have developed numerous exciting panels that will cover the most important topics in Washington health policy, with a particular focus on policy that’s pertinent to the Inland Northwest region of the state.
We are thrilled to have nearly 60 speakers slated for this conference, including:
- Charissa Fotinos, MD: Medicaid Director, Washington State Health Care Authority
- Rep. Nicole Macri: Member, Joint Select Committee on Health Care Oversight
- Ingrid Ulrey: Regional Director of Region 10, Department of Health and Human Services
- Jodi Daly, PhD: President & CEO, Comprehensive Healthcare
- Anthony Woods: President & CEO, Amerigroup Washington
- Rep. Marcus Riccelli: Member, House Health Care & Wellness Committee
- Suzanne Allen: Chair, Health Workforce Council
These are just some of the engaging speakers we have teed up for our Sept. 8th event at the Spokane Convention Center.
If you haven’t signed up to join us yet, register now to reserve your spot so you don’t miss this lineup of health policy experts. You can also reach out to us if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!