Detailed Agenda for the 2022 Los Angeles State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
The Detailed Agenda for our 2022 Los Angeles State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
Get the latest state-specific policy intelligence for the health care sector delivered to your inbox.
Through our extensive stakeholder engagement process, we have put together many exciting panels that will cover the most important topics in Los Angeles health policy.
Join us as we hear from experts across the Los Angeles health care landscape, including:
- Michelle Baass: Executive Director, California Department of Health Care Services
- Les Ybarra: Medicaid Plan President, Anthem
- John Connolly: Chief Strategist, Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- John Baackes: CEO, L.A. Care
- Le Ondra Clark Harvey, PhD: CEO, California Council of Community Behavioral Health Agencies
- Melissa Stafford Jones: Director, Children & Youth Behavioral Health Initiative, California Health and Human Services Agency
These are just some of the engaging speakers we have lined up for our Sept. 22nd event at the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport.
If you haven’t signed up to join us yet, register now to reserve your spot so you don’t miss this lineup of health policy experts and industry leaders. You can also reach out to us if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!