Detailed Agenda for the 2022 Hawaii State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
The Detailed Agenda for our 2022 Hawaii State of Reform Health Policy Conference on January 12th is now available! We have carefully crafted these panel topics after a long process of stakeholder engagement that helped us zero in on the health policy topics most important and relevant to Hawaii. We are excited to share this list of over 60 speakers with you including:
- Francoise Culley-Trotman: CEO, AlohaCare
- Rep. Sylvia Luke: Chair, House Finance Committee
- Judy Mohr Peterson: Director, MedQuest
- Ray Vara: CEO, Hawaii Pacific Health
- Laura Reichhardt: Director, Hawai’i State Center for Nursing
- Sen. Joy A. San Buenaventura: Chair, Senate Committee on Human Services
- Beth Giesting: Director, Hawaii Budget and Policy Center
- Hon. Josh Green: Lt. Governor, State of Hawaii
- Helen Kekalia: CEO, Molokai Health Center
- Bob Toyofuku: President, Hawaii Advocates
- Hannah Preston-Pita: CEO, Big Island Substance Abuse Council
These are just a sampling of the speakers confirmed to be a part of the program on January 6.
If you’re not yet registered to join us, register today to reserve your spot and hear from this great list of speakers. You can also drop us a note if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!