Detailed Agenda for the 2021 Virginia State of Reform Health Policy Conference now available!
The Detailed Agenda for our 2021 Virginia State of Reform Health Policy Conference on April 29th is now available!
Through our extensive stakeholder engagement process, we have developed numerous exciting panels that will cover the most important topics in Virginia health policy.
Get the latest state-specific policy intelligence for the health care sector delivered to your inbox.
We are honored to have over 60 speakers slated for this conference, including:
- Daniel Carey, MD: Secretary of Health and Human Services, State of Virginia
- Tanyika Mobley, MD: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Officer, Department of Behavioral Health & Developmental Services
- Christina Stasiuk, MD: Mid-Atlantic Medical Executive, Cigna
- Vimal Mishra, MD: Medical Director, VCU Health
- Del. Dawn Adams: Member, House Health, Welfare, and Institutions Committee
- Sen. Barbara Favola: Member, Senate Education and Health Committee
- Karen Kimsey: Director, Virginia Dept. of Medical Assistance Services
- Doug Gray: Executive Director, Virginia Association of Health Plans
- Xavier Richardson: Chief Development Officer, Mary Washington Healthcare
- Jeff Feit, MD: Vice President of Population Health and Chief Medial Officer, Valley Health
This is just the start — we have many more exciting speakers teed up for April 29th!
If you haven’t signed up to join us yet, register now to reserve your spot so you don’t miss this great lineup of health policy experts. You can also reach out to us if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!