Detailed Agenda for the 2021 Michigan State of Reform Health Policy Conference now available!
The Detailed Agenda for our 2021 Michigan State of Reform Health Policy Conference on May 27th is now available!
Through our extensive stakeholder process, we have developed numerous exciting panels that will cover the most important topics in Michigan health policy.
Get the latest state-specific policy intelligence for the health care sector delivered to your inbox.
We are honored to have over almost 60 speakers slated for this conference, including:
- Marti Kay Sherry: Administrator, Bureau of Health Care Services, MDOC
- Dominick Pallone: Executive Director, Michigan Association of Health Plans
- Elizabeth Hertel: Director, Michigan Dept. of Health and Human Services
- Rep. Mary Whiteford: Chair, House Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
- David Schneider: Managing Principal, Health Management Associates
- Robert Sheehan: CEO, Community Mental Health Association of Michigan
- Sean Kendall: CEO, Meridian Health Plan
- Josh Richmond: Senior Director, Physician Engagement, Michigan State Medical Society
- Steve Barnett: CEO, McKenzie Health System
This is just the start — we have many more exciting speakers teed up for May 27th!
If you haven’t signed up to join us yet, register ow to reserve your spot so you don’t miss this great lineup of health policy experts. You can also reach out to us if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!