Detailed Agenda for the 2021 Arizona State of Reform Health Policy Conference now available!
The Detailed Agenda for our 2021 Arizona State of Reform Health Policy Conference on May 25th is now available!
Through our extensive stakeholder engagement process, we have developed numerous exciting panels that will cover the most important topics in Arizona health policy.
Get the latest state-specific policy intelligence for the health care sector delivered to your inbox.
We are honored to have over almost 70 speakers slated for this conference, including:
- Rep. Amish Shah: Member, House Health and Human Services Committee
- Lorry Bottrill: CEO, Mercy Care
- Sen. Kelly Townsend: Vice-Chair, Senate Government Committee
- Emily Oake: Director, Special Populations, Arizona Alliance for Community Health Centers
- Jean Kalbacher: CEO, UnitedHealthCare Community and State
- Greg Ensell: Vice President, Government Relations, AzHHA
- James Whitfill, MD: Chief Transformation Officer, Honor Health
- Shelli Silver: Deputy Director, Health Plan Operations, Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System
- Will Humble: Executive Director, Arizona Public Health Association
- Sen. Nancy Barto: Chair, Senate Health and Human Services Committee
This is just the start — we have many more exciting speakers teed up for May 25th!
If you haven’t signed up to join us yet, register now to reserve your spot so you don’t miss this great lineup of health policy experts. You can also reach out to us if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!