Detailed Agenda for the 2021 Northern California State of Reform Health Policy Conference now available!
The Detailed Agenda for our 2021 Northern California State of Reform Health Policy Conference on April 22nd is now available!
Through our extensive stakeholder engagement process, we have developed numerous exciting panels that will cover the most important topics in California health policy.
Get the latest state-specific policy intelligence for the health care sector delivered to your inbox.
We are thrilled to have close to 60 speakers slated for this conference, including:
- Vern Brizendine: Plan President, Aetna
- Asm. Jim Wood: Chair, Assembly Committee on Health
- Michael Conroy: Chief Medical Officer, Sutter Medical Group
- Demetria Malloy, MD: Senior Medical Director, Anthem Blue Cross – CA Medicaid
- Eve Gelb: Senior Vice President of Health Care Services, SCAN Health Plan
- Ryan Quist: Behavioral Health Services Director, Sacramento County DHS
- Sen. Scott Weiner: Chair, Senate Housing Committee
- Sen. Shannon Grove: Member, Senate Health Committee
- Jenny Sullivan: Director, Housing and Health Integration, Center on Budget, and Policy Priorities
- Mike Witte, MD: Chief Medical Officer, California Primary Care Association
- Rhonda Smith: Executive Director, California Black Health Network
This is just the start — we have many more exciting speakers teed up for April 22nd!
If you haven’t signed up to join us yet, register now to reserve your spot so you don’t miss this great lineup of health policy experts. You can also reach out to us if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!