The 2019 Oregon Detailed Agenda is now available!
The full Detailed Agenda for the 2019 Oregon State of Reform Health Policy Conference in Portland on November 12th is now available! We have carefully crafted these panel topics after a long process of stakeholder engagement that has helped us zero in on the health care policy topics most important and relevant to Oregon. We are excited to share this list of almost 70 speakers with you, including:
- Bill Murray: Chief Operating Officer, Heatherington Foundation
- Greg Van Pelt: President, Oregon Health Leadership Council
- Janet Meyer: Principal, Health Management Associates
- Jeanene Smith, MD: Principal, Health Management Associates
- Jim Polo, MD: Executive Medical Director, Regence Blue Shield
- John Kitzhaber: Former Governor, State of Oregon
- Julie Magers: President, Oregon Family Workforce Association
- Martin Taylor: Former Chief Executive Officer, Oregon Nurses Association
- Meg Niemi: President, SEIU 49
- Pat Allen: Director, Oregon Health Authority
- Rachel Soltaroff: President & Chief Executive Officer, Central City Concern
- Rep. Andrea Salinas: Chair, House Interim Committee on Health Care
- Robin Gelburd: President, FAIR Health
- Sen. James Manning: Chair, Joint Task Force on Universal Health Care
- Steve Allen: Behavioral Health Director, Oregon Health Authority
These are just a sampling of the almost 70 speakers that we have confirmed or invited to be a part of the program on November 12th.
If you’re not yet registered to join the fun, register today to reserve your spot to hear from this list of important and innovative thought leaders. If you have any questions about the conference, feel free to drop us a note. We can’t wait to see you in Portland!