2019 Los Angeles State of Reform Detailed Agenda is now available!
The full Detailed Agenda for the 2019 Los Angeles State of Reform Health Policy Conference on September 18th is now available! We have carefully crafted these panel topics after a long process of stakeholder engagement that has helped us zero in on the health care policy topics most important and relevant to California. We are excited to share this list of almost 60 speakers with you, including:
- April Verrett: President, SEIU Local 2015
- Beau Hennemann: Director, Special Programs, Anthem Blue Cross
- Clemens Hong: Director, Whole Person Care, LA County Dept of Health Services
- Demetria Malloy, MD: Senior Medical Director, Anthem Blue Cross
- Don Crane: Chief Executive Officer, America’s Physician Groups
- Francisco Oaxaca: Senior Director, Communications & Community Relations, LA Care
- Gabriel Ravel: General Counsel, California Health & Human Services Agency
- John Baackes: Chief Executive Officer, LA Care
- John O’Connor: Managing Principal, Health Management Associates
- Katie Heidorn: Government and Public Affairs Manager, Health Net
- Kellie Todd Griffin: Director of Community Engagement, Promise Health Plan Blue Shield
- Linnea Koopmans: Director, Government Relations, Local Health Plans of California
- Asm. Lorena Gonzales: Chair, Appropriations
- Luke Bergmann: Director of Behavioral Health, County of San Diego
- Mohit Ghose: Vice President, Government Relations, Beacon Health Options
- Sen. Richard Pan: Chair, Senate Committee on Health
- Richard Sanchez: Agency Director, Orange County Health Care Agency
- Richard Thomasen: Director of Policy, Blue Shield Foundation
- Tanya Dansky, MD: Chief Medical Officer, BlueShield Promise Health Plan
These are just a sampling of the almost 60 speakers that we have confirmed or invited to be a part of the program on September 18th.
If you’re not yet registered to join the fun, register today to reserve your spot to hear from this list of important and innovative thought leaders. If you have any questions about the conference, feel free to drop us a note. We can’t wait to see you in Los Angeles!