2019 Inland Northwest State of Reform Detailed Agenda Is Now Available!
The full Detailed Agenda for our 2019 Inland Northwest State of Reform Health Policy Conference in Spokane on September 10th is now available, and we’re happy to share this list of over 65 speakers with you, including:
- Leanne Berge: CEO, Community Health Plan of Washington
- Lonnie Johns Brown: Legislative Director, Office of the Insurance Commissioner
- Jon Brumbach: Vice President, Beacon Health Options
- Torri Canda: Behavioral Health Integration Director, Amerigroup
- Roger Dowdy: Director, Mental Health & Wellness, Kaiser Permanente
- Vicki Evan: Director, Behavioral Health, Molina
- David Frockt: Vice Chair, Senate Ways and Means Committee
- Beth Johnson: CEO, Coordinated Care
- Maryanne Lindeblad: Director of Medicaid, Washington State Health Care Authority
- Kathie Olsen: VP, Healthcare Services, Molina
- David Olson: CEO, Columbia Valley Health Center
- Katie Rogers: Principal, Health Management Associates
- Rick Rubin: CEO, OneHealthPort
- Caitlin Safford: Director of Government Relations, Amerigroup of Washington
- Fawn Schott: Executive Director, VOA
- Jeff Thomas: CEO, Frontier Behavioral Health
- Molly Voris: Director of Policy, Washington Health Benefit Exchange
- JT Wilcox: Minority Leader, House of Representatives
These are some of the over 65 speakers confirmed or invited to be a part of the program on September 10th.
If you’re not yet registered to join us, register today to reserve your spot and hear from this great list of speakers. You can also drop us a note if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!