The 2019 Northern California State of Reform Detailed Agenda is now available!
The Detailed Agenda for the 2019 Northern California State of Reform Health Policy Conference in Sacramento on May 9th is now available! We have carefully crafted these panel topics after a long process of stakeholder engagement that has helped us zero in on the health care policy topics most important and relevant to California. We are excited to share this list of over 60 wonderful speakers with you, including:
- Asm. Jim Wood: Chair, Assembly Committee on Health
- Sen. Jeff Stone: Vice Chair, Senate Committee on Health
- Asm. Devon Mathis: Vice Chair, Assembly Human Services Committee
- Sen. Maria Elena Durazo: Member, Senate Committee on Health
- Asm. Adrin Nazarian: Chair, Aging and Long Term Care Committee
- Dr. Steven Shortell: Professor, School of Public Health and the Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley
- Barsam Kasravi, MD: Interim Plan President, Anthem CA Medicaid
- Shelley Rouillard: Director, Department of Managed Health Care
- Charity Dean: Assistant Director, California Department of Public Health
- Tanya Dansky: Chief Medical Officer, Promise Health Plan
- Kelly Bennett: CEO, Covered Sacramento
- Abner Mason: CEO, ConsejoSano
- Dustin Corcoran: CEO, California Medical Society
- John Grubbs, M.S., M.B.A., R.Ph.: Chief Pharmacy Officer, UC Davis Health
- L. Gordon Moore, MD: Senior Medical Director, Population & Payment Systems, 3M Health Information Systems
- Phil Jackson: CEO, Sutter Health Plus
- Helen DuPlessis, MD: Principal, Health Management Associates
These are just a sampling of the over 60 speakers that we have confirmed or invited to be a part of the program on May 9th.
If you’re not yet registered to join the fun, register today to reserve your spot to hear from this list of important and innovative thought leaders. If you have any questions about the conference, feel free to drop us a note. We can’t wait to see you in Sacramento!