2017 Southern California State of Reform Detailed Agenda Is Now Available
The full Detailed Agenda for our 2017 Southern California State of Reform Health Policy Conference in San Diego on December 5th is now available, and we’re happy to share this list of over 70 speakers with you, including:
- James Capretta: Milton Friedman Chair, American Enterprise Institute
- Dimitrios Alexiou: Chief Executive Officer, Hospital Association of San Diego and Imperial Counties
- Nancy Sasaki: Executive Director, Alliance Healthcare Foundation
- Shelley Rouillard: Director, California Department of Managed Health Care
- Bill Barcellona: Senior Vice President, CAPG
- Nick Macchione: Director, San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency
- Jennifer Sayles: Chief Medical Officer, Inland Empire Health Plan
- Tanya Dansky, MD: Chief Medical Officer, Care1st Health Plan
- Asher Lisec: Senior Director of State Advocacy, PhRMA
- Michael Lighty: Director, Public Policy, California Nurses Association
- Kristin Gaspar: Supervisor, Third District, San Diego County Board of Supervisors
These are some of the over 70 speakers confirmed or invited to be a part of the program on December 5th.
If you’re not yet registered to join us, register today to reserve your spot and hear from this great list of speakers. You can also drop us a note if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to seeing you there!