Sacramento companies honored for employee wellness programs
Eighteen Sacramento area companies were recognized for their different employee health and wellness programs.
The honors were awarded by Healthiest Employer, a health data and research company. They have awarded the Healthiest Employer distinction since 2009 in over 45 cities.
The wellness programs are ranked by culture and leadership, foundational components, strategic planning, marketing and communications, programming and interventions, and reporting and analytics.
Five companies are awarded Healthiest Employers in five different size categories based on their total number of employees.
The Healthiest Employers were
- Kaiser Permanente (mega company)
- McCarthy Holdings Inc. (large company)
- SAFE Credit Union (medium company)
- Western Health Advantage (small company)
- California Hospital Association (micro company)
The other honorees were
- Adventist Health
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- First Tech Federal Credit Union
- Loomis Union School District
- Owen-Dunn Insurance Services
- Pacific Ethanol Inc.
- Rocklin Unified School District
- Roseville City School District
- Ryan LLC
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- Sierra Health Foundation
- Synergex International Corp
- Tesco Controls Inc.