Detailed Agenda for the 2021 Colorado State of Reform Health Policy Conference is now available!
The Detailed Agenda for our 2021 Colorado State of Reform Health Policy Conference on October 20th is now available! We have carefully crafted our Topical Agenda after a long process of Stakeholder engagement that helped us zero in on the health care policy topics most important and relevant to Colorado. We are excited to share this list of over 60 speakers with you including:
- Chris Murray: Director, Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation
- Rob Bremer: Vice President, Network Performance, Colorado Access
- Katelin Lucariello: Director, State Policy, PhRMA
- Jonathan Bradley: Principal, Ironwood Health
- Rep. Mary Young: Vice-Chair, House Education Committee
- Guarav Nagrath: Managing Principal, Health Management Associates
- Sen. Barbara Kirkmeyer: Member, Senate Health and Human Services Committee
- Mark Carley: President of Payer Relations, Centura Health
- Jennifer Babcock: Senior Vice President, Association for Community Affiliated Health Plans
- Rob Vissers, MD: President & Chief Executive Officer, Boulder Community Hospital
- Rep. Jim Smallwood: Chair, House Minority Caucus
These are just a sampling of the speakers confirmed to be a part of the program on October 20th.
If you’re not yet registered to join us, register today to reserve your spot and hear from this great list of speakers. You can also drop us a note if you have any questions about the conference. We look forward to having you with us!