2015 Washington Detailed Conference Agenda
After we post our topical Agenda this Fall, we will announce our Detailed agenda.
Generally we have 20 to 25 panels and more than 90 speakers each year. Last year we were honored to have the most remarkable keynote speakers today, such as:
- Governor Jay Inslee
- Susan Johnson, Region X Director of US Department of Health & Human Service
- Richard Onizuka, CEO of Washington Health Benefit Exchange
- Dorothy Teeter, Director of Washington State Health Care Authority
- Kevin Quigley, Secretary of Washington State Department of Social & Health Services
- Preston Simmons, CEO of Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett
- Jeff Roe, President of Premera
- Lance Hunsinger, CEO of Community Health Plan of Washington
- State Representative Eileen Cody
We are excited about State of Reform 2015 and looking forward to see you there!
If you would like to take a look at the detailed agenda from last year, please click here.Photo Credit: Daniel Schwen (Creative Commons)