Join Colorado Lt. Gov. Dianne Primavera, event host Kim Bimestefer, Health Cabinet Executive Directors and industry leaders for an important Health Policy Summit.
We will discuss the Governor’s priorities for the 2021 legislative session as well as best practices for the coming year to address health care industry challenges and opportunities.
This free virtual event, powered by the State of Reform, is designed for policy makers, advocates, payers, care providers and other industry stakeholders. Presentations and panels will include:
- Highlights from Reducing the Cost of Prescription Drugs, 2nd edition.
- Federal opportunities to address prescription drug costs.
- Behavioral Health Task Force next steps and priorities.
- Helping rural hospitals and communities thrive.
- COVID-19 update and response.
- Strategies to help employers better control health care costs.